Friday, November 02, 2007

Blogstalking Week Seven: oldest picture of me.

I'm so lucky that my parents have scanned many old photos into their computer , then sent them to me. Otherwise, the oldest picture I could find would probably have been from my high school production of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying."

This here photo is of me (the baby), my brother Matt, who died when I was one, and I'm still a little angry about it (damned leukemia), and my older sister Kirsten. My parents still have those encyclopedias in their living room. So many school reports plagiarized from them over the years....


I hope Week eight is a real humdinger. I need a little kick in the creative writing patootie.

3 comments:

  1. That's a darling picture - I'm so sorry that your brother passed on so young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a cutie, but wow -- at least in these pictures, your daughter looks so much like your sister!
    So sorry about your brother -- thank goodness for family photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big healthy baby. Your sister and brother are really grinning at you, not just being made to for the photo, they are really smiling at you. :)
    Yeah, I haven't gotten over being pissed off about some early deaths myself. I get it.
    Fuck cancer.

    ReplyDelete