Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Name that contraption




Hey you-- with your mind in the gutter-- it's not what you think. That's a Banana Bunker. It'll keep your lunch nanner from getting all bruised in transit. Pretty cool, eh?

We're all healthy now in the Deplume household, although I'm still not totally unpacked. Life is just as busy as before we left, with dentist appointments, t-ball games, story time at the library, and on and on and on. Once stuff settles, I promise a few more vacation pictures.

And by the way, I crocheted a hat while on vacation. Right now it looks really ugly. I'm hoping that blocking will prove itself a miracle once again. Cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't T-ball a blast! (That's about 50% sarcasm, 50% seriousness.) Hooray that everyone's feeling better.

    Don't bother unpacking... You'll go on another vacation eventually, right?

    ReplyDelete