Thursday, May 28, 2009

I've gone high tech, I think

In an effort to make it easier for everyone to comment, I installed a new gadget that should allow you all to post comments without having to a) register/sign in to some web service and/or b) be 100% Anonymous.

In theory, you should be able to choose the "guest" option now, and then can type your name in the "nickname" box. Be warned, though, that if you forget to type something in for your nickname, it will name you "guest" and, well, that's no better than before.

If you have any problems, please email me your issues (normdeplume 720 at gmail dot com-- without the spaces, of course) so that I can try to fix them. I cannot seem to sign out enough to test it all for myself.

4 comments:

  1. Seems to work just fine in guest mode now!  ;)  Good for you for figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how this is going to work, but I'm all happy because suddenly, I can actually leave comments!  For some reason, the option wouldn't even show up for me, and now it does. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it's working. whopeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have any problems, please email me your issues (normdeplume 720 at gmail dot com-- without the spaces, of course) so that I can try to fix them.
     
    How much time do you have?  Because I most certainly have issues I'd like fixed.

    ReplyDelete